je m'appelle . . .

My photo
social media consultant | beauty + fashion blogger | model | undercover nerd

11.14.2009

a coons.


New phrase - "a coons"


Spread it like wildfire. My sis (Mikelle) would use that phrase periodically to describe "a long time"...and it has since been frequenting my vocabulary and various conversations. I figured that since we're originally small town folk, that gives us clearance to use such a phrase. 



With that said, I feel like it has been a coons since I last blogged a little blurb. Even though only a few days have passed! Perhaps this week was simply moving at a glacial pace. I don't mind it though. Simplicity and peace allow for me to savor the little things in life...


Reminds me of that small town life. So let's take today and live as such. Because life isn't about all that hustle and bustle. It's about cherishing little moments...


Sigh...


Photo: A car wash sign in one such small town...


Melodic preferences of the evening: Nickel Creek :) Still stuck in the wonderful land of folk music...


xoxo



No comments: