je m'appelle . . .

My photo
social media consultant | beauty + fashion blogger | model | undercover nerd

11.08.2009

art battle.

Plywood. Old Warehouse. Saturday Night. Art Battle. 


Saturday night was spent at this year's Art Battle. I hadn't attended in a coons (which means "a long time"), but opted to join my artsy-fartsy buds for the festivities...


The premise was a slab of plywood...and from there the options were limitless! Painting, carving, crafting...


I preferred #15 above the rest...too bad my pick didn't win...poo...


On the subject of crafting, I think I will resume my backyard painting madness tomorrow. Time to wrap up my outdoor projects before winter gets underway! Brrr...


Wise Words of the Day: Read a book. Drink some tea. Preferably peppermint ;)


xoxo


2 comments:

Aline Correa said...

we really are kindred spirits..
I was thinking of doing a whole post on the benefits of peppermint tea! there's something magical about getting back home from a rainy and cold day and drinking mint tea....
hmm..
I'm going to make some right now.

Monica Joy said...

Mmm. Mint tea! My favorite! ;)